GOLDEN CIRCLE AND HORSES
GOLDEN CIRCLE AND HORSES
- 11 hours
- Price from
- 19.990 ISK
Viking horses and geysers
The Golden Circle Classic is our bestselling day tour, audio guided in 10 languages! You will see the world famous erupting geyser & hot springs, experience the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall and follow in the footsteps of the Vikings of old as you walk down the lava canyon where the American and Eurasian continents are literally pulling apart in Þingvellir. The day will end with horse-riding through meadow and lava fields.
The horse riding tour will take us through meadows, lava fields and a small river. We will enjoy the picturesque scenery of volcanic mountains and farmland, passing several farms, giving us an idea of how Icelandic agriculture has developed in the last decades. The trails are good for horse-riding, giving us an opportunity to experience the special gait of the Icelandic horse “tölt”.
Join our tour and step aboard one of our new buses, fully equipped with WiFi connected computer tablets for each guest. The tablets provide you with a continuous stream of relevant information along the journey with a GPS synced Audio Guide, available with a choice of 10 languages. Along the tour our local hosts will make your experience comfortable and are happy to answer any questions you might have about our peculiar country. In each seat you will also find a USB outlet to charge any of your devices.
Pro Tip: You can rent warm and waterproof jacket and/or winter boots in the online check out if you did not come prepared for Icelandic winter.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-Fi and usb charger for each seat
- 1 hour horse riding tour with a professional guide
What to bring
Bring with you: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise we sell earphones on the bus.
• Tours depart from the Reykjavik Terminal located at Skógarhlíð 10. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure along with a printed or digital copy of your ticket/voucher.
• If you have booked a hotel pickup with Smartbus™, please be at your chosen pickup location 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. Look for the Green Smartbus™ which will be outside your accommodation at within the 30 minutes of pickup.
Please note that your tour will start from Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik. Please be there at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
Add Pick Up & Drop Off for 990.- ISK.
FREE for children
The starting point for Reykjavik Sightseeing Tours.
Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik.